What is synchronization and why is it important
With respect to multithreading, synchronization is the capability to control the access ofmultiple threads to shared resources. Without synchronization, it is possible for onethread to modify a shared object while another thread is in the process of using orupdating that object's value. This often leads to significant errors.
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- What are important items in test plan ?
- Static synchronization
- Why ad-hoc testing or random testing is important?
- Synchronization tool
- Object to generate XML
- Which parts of the system are more important?
- Why planning is important ?
- Do you have any questions that you want to ask?
- Give me good reasons why should I choose you over others.
- Agile scrum - testing questions
- How to create synchronization point on SQL query status bar?
- What are the things you wish to achieve in 5 years?
- Has anyone asked you for help? What did you do?
- How productive are you?
- How do you handle workplace problems?
- How do you approach a problem?
- Have you experienced being given too many tasks?
- Describe a time when you had to listen to someone.
- What was the most important decision you ever had to make?