How to increase bearing capacity of soil?
Editorial / Best Answerrzaman68
To improve the bearing capacity of soil, one of the following methods can be used.
1. Vibro Floatation Technique
2. Repalce the existing soil with road base materials and compact in layers to attain the required bearing capacity of soil.
3. Replace the existing soil with cement mix soil and compact in layers with water to attain the required bearing capacity.
4. Vibro Replacement Technique
- Ngr in transformer / generator protection
- Water puzzle
- Performance tuning
- What is the thrust bearing
- What is the load bearing capacity of 1:4:8 pcc
- Electric motor start-up
- How do you approach a problem?
- How to calculate the capacity of a machine using formula?
- What is your way of building rapport with a person you just met?
- What is the use of node in data stage ?
- Explain soil dynamics and machine foundation ?
- How do we increase hash file size?
- Beam question
- Sbc for raft design
- Machine target in SAP
- Heap size
- Watertable height
- Increase priority
- Alleviate i/o problem in the new Oracle 10g database
- Siebel dashboard performance