Give an example for High severity and Low Priority ?
Editorial / Best AnswerAmitHam
1]High Severity And Low Priority----If there is an application , if that application crashes after mulple use of any functionality (exa--save Button use 200 times then that application will crash)
Means High Severity because application chrashed but Low Priority because no need to debug right now you can debug it after some days.
2]High Priority And Low Severity---- If any Web site say "Yahoo" now if the logo of site "Yahoo" spell s "Yho" ----Than Priority is high but severity is low.
Because it effect the name of site so important to do quick ---Priority
but it is not going to crash because of spell chage so severity low.
- Efficiency of retesting vs regression testing
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- Co-operative switching
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Post interview assignment
- Test cases on privacy settings
- Null key in scan and dedup
- Major defects faced in your career
- Public metrics
- Test UNIX login
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- What are the possible senarios to choose that an application can be manually tested or automated.
- Asynchronous counter and synchronous counter
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??