What do co-workers say about you?
Be prepared with a quote or two from co-workers. Either a specific statement or a paraphrase will work. Jill Clark, a co-worker at Smith Company, always said I was the hardest workers she had ever known. It is as powerful as Jill having said it at the interview herself.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- What do you think about continuous learning?
- Calculate and print the amount of money paid to each worker
- Troubleshoot an error
- Infosys puzzles
- I have question about patch application. Assume that we are applying a major rollup patch and after considerable time it hangs on few workers. When contacted Oracle suggests applying a pre requisite p
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- What do co-workers say about you?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Senior managers in a leading company said that new japanese investment in india was transforming the car industry and warned that jobs were under threat from japanese competition. They stated that inc
- Senior managers warned the workers that because of the introductory of japanese industry in the car market. There is the threat to the workers. They also said that there will be the reduction in the p