Cache Memory Access Time
A hierarical catche memory subsystem has a catche access time of 50ns and the main storage access time is of 500ns . If 80% of memory request are for the read and th ehot ratio of 0.9, what is the average access time of the system considering only memory read cycle in the write through scheme?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- Multiple database access one instance
- Why we are using hibernate?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Aptitude question - train question
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- What is the best case running time for insertion sort?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- What is procedure and package
- Co-operative switching
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- Memory addressing
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Program to stimulate timer of an test