Cache Memory Access Time
A hierarical catche memory subsystem has a catche access time of 50ns and the main storage access time is of 500ns . If 80% of memory request are for the read and th ehot ratio of 0.9, what is the average access time of the system considering only memory read cycle in the write through scheme?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Dhcp lease time
- How to tune package, how can we see the output, which logic taking more time to execute?
- Decrease graph execution time
- Application delivery zone
- Co-operative switching
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- Multiple database access one instance
- Why we are using hibernate?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Memory management of operating system
- Real time claims processing
- D2k report builder 6 page number variable
- What is calculating context?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)