Cache Memory Access Time
A hierarical catche memory subsystem has a catche access time of 50ns and the main storage access time is of 500ns . If 80% of memory request are for the read and th ehot ratio of 0.9, what is the average access time of the system considering only memory read cycle in the write through scheme?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Aptitude question - train question
- What is the best case running time for insertion sort?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- What is procedure and package
- Citrix policies
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- How much time should it to take to set up a server with 5 workstations and network it?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Why we are using hibernate?
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- Memory addressing
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- Write the real time scenario of different stages in datastage?
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Wants to change career into Informatica