Cache Memory Access Time
A hierarical catche memory subsystem has a catche access time of 50ns and the main storage access time is of 500ns . If 80% of memory request are for the read and th ehot ratio of 0.9, what is the average access time of the system considering only memory read cycle in the write through scheme?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Installing os
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Face lEFT and face right vertical angle change
- Dhcp lease time
- How to tune package, how can we see the output, which logic taking more time to execute?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Decrease graph execution time
- Application delivery zone
- Memory management
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Check if a number is divisible by another number using loop
- M30 grade concrete mix without rmc
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Test UNIX login
- Memory management of operating system
- Real time claims processing
- D2k report builder 6 page number variable
- What is calculating context?