Partition sizes can be set manually or from what configuration?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Job has no config file
- Complexity of a graph or xfr
- Count of multifile
- Check manual entries in target table
- Output of partition by key
- Change the configuration file during run-time
- Eliminating header and trailor without using next in sequence and dedup sort
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Change partition to auto in join stage
- 2 isp working in one network
- Baseline date
- Rank transformation type and range by partition
- Play an audible alert/buzz sound on any pop up (raiseerrortext) in siebel open ui
- How to capture siebel application elements using selenium
- Manual debtors & creditors reconciliation
- ODBC - cli configuration in teradata
- What are the possible senarios to choose that an application can be manually tested or automated.
- Printer configuration
- SAP r3 sd pricing
- How to test 1000 test cases manually in all the browsers and in different version of the browsers ?