The size of concrete cube is 150mm x 150mm x 150mm as per Indian Standards. Why?
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Compressible testing of concrete
- M30 grade concrete mix without rmc
- Block masonry
- Estimate of rcc concrete slab
- Concrete and steel forumla
- Concrete technology
- Thumb rule
- Percentage of steel and concrete
- What is micro cube in SAP business objects
- Concrete mixing grades
- Surface area of cube
- Calculate labors required
- Solution for rcc slab and beam with wrong concrete ratio
- Does anyone know about the construction ecology, with plastic bottles and concrete?
- Prestressed concrete
- Cut cube puzzle
- M2m dimensions in olap cube
- How productive are you?
- Have you experienced being given too many tasks?
- Create cube using Oracle database