Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- When should I write bug report?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- Ui testing
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Array differences
- What is qa testing workflow
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Agile scrum - testing questions