Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Compressible testing of concrete
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Vpn and vlan
- Etl case and decode
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Testing source and target in different database
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Role of test engineers in v model