Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Compressible testing of concrete
- API testing
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl testing
- Etl case and decode
- Functional testing in web services
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Testing source and target in different database