Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- What is non-functionality testing?
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Ui testing
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?