Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- What is qa testing workflow
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?