Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- What is non-functionality testing?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What is spike testing
- Cash management service
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool