Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- Efficiency of retesting vs regression testing
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Regression testing
- Finance & accounts
- Regression testing testcase set
- Software testing
- Bug system
- Uat testing
- Checklist for testing website without requirement specification
- V-model and fish model
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Find function and query find function
- Manual testing backend process
- Examples of integration and system testing
- Volume and bulk testing
- Manual testing peer reviews
- Automation testing
- Test plan for transactional banking