Difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
Editorial / Best Answersprdpr
If the project or product is developed for multiple customers, acceptance testing will be conducted in two phases called Alpha and Beta testing.
Alpha: Acceptance testing conducted by the customer in the developed environment.
This testing will be conducted to identify all the potential issues before releasing it(product/project) to the customers.
Beta: Acceptance testing conducted by the multiple customers in the customer environment.
Alpha and beta always prefered for the products.
Correct me if im wrong.
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- Primary key null check
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- Robustness testing and worstcase testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- For etl testers
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Testing an online website
- Browsers performing testing
- Facebook page testing
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?