How do I start when HR ask "Tell me about yourself"
please tell me give an Example ?
Editorial / Best Answerazeman
The candidate should remember that this is a professional interview; therefore, you should not have to go into detail about your family, whether or not you have kids, are married or any other personal information like that. You should not divulge age, the year you graduated high school,national origin, race, marital status if it does not pertain to the job.
If an interviewer asks you to "Tell me about yourself," start by saying something like, "I studied _______ in high school, graduated and continued my education at the University of _________ (or took courses in ______), and graduated with a ____ GPA.
"I started working for ABC Company in 1996 doing _____________________ and left there to pursue_______________. I was then hired at CDE Company as a (name position), doing __________________. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenges and the type of work I was doing, but now I am looking for new challenges."
Short and sweet. Giving too much extraneous information could decrease your chances of getting the job.
- Project accounting journal entries
- Event-wait task in Informatica
- Start induction motor
- Test target phone number format
- Si/ci engine start technology
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Aptitude question - train question
- Web sphere application servers
- Etl transformation question
- Project and project architecture
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Sequencers in autosys
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- C program to compare two text files
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- Insurance domain
- What will we write in start script?
- How to start automation testing through QTP?