Priority and Severity Examples
1. High Priority and high severity
2. High Priority and low severity
3. High severity and low priority
4. low severity and low priority
Editorial / Best Answerbe.priyanka
Priority - Priority is the order in which developer has to fix the bug.
Severity - Severity is how seroisly the bug is impacting the application.
High Priority & High Severity: A show stopper error which occurs on the basic funcationality of the application . (Eg. A site maintaing the student details, on saving record if it, doesn't allow to save the record then this is high priority and high severity bug.)
High Priority & Low Severity: The spell mistakes that happens on the cover page or headin or title of an application.
High Severity & Low Priority: The application generates a show stopper or system error, (for which there is no workaround) but on click of link which is rarely used by the end user.
Low Priority and Low Severity: Any cosmetic or spell issues which is with in a paragraph or in the report (Not on cover page, heading, title).
Plz correct me if i am wrong.
- Complex webi report, complex crystal report
- System calls
- Severity and priority of defect
- Decode and case
- Efficiency of retesting vs regression testing
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Explain severity and priority with examples ?
- Severity or priority of defects
- Major defects faced in your career
- Public metrics
- Test UNIX login
- Examples of integration and system testing
- How to write a requirement for "generating a report"?
- Insurance domain
- Examples of mpp (massively parallel processing) test cases
- Loadrunner9.5 error is seen with pop ups
- How productive are you?