What are the most important test case for the circle?
Editorial / Best Answerkurtz182
TESTING A CIRCLE
Using simple words that do not imply knowledge of mathematical jargon, I would write these three test cases:
There is a figure drawn on a piece of paper.
TC1) It is a closed figure.
TC2) It has a center point.
TC3) The distance from center point to closest point on figure is equal in all directions.
- Effective test cases
- Regression test case identification
- Submitting report and test cases
- Testing text box without background functionality
- Test cases for gps
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Test case for integer addition
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Regression testing testcase set
- Untestable requirement
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Test action plan
- Test data conditioning
- Switch gear and transformer soaking test
- Memory leak testing
- Test application cache
- Test scenarios for radio button and text box
- Organize yourselves to run the project (for test manager)
- Mystique function