What are the most important test case for the circle?
Editorial / Best Answerkurtz182
TESTING A CIRCLE
Using simple words that do not imply knowledge of mathematical jargon, I would write these three test cases:
There is a figure drawn on a piece of paper.
TC1) It is a closed figure.
TC2) It has a center point.
TC3) The distance from center point to closest point on figure is equal in all directions.
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Test case for integer addition
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Regression testing testcase set
- Save button test case
- Milk man and his bottles
- Software testing
- Test case review and rework
- Call test in software testing
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Test cases for mobile battery indication application
- Test condition
- Decode and case
- Execution of test cases
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Test cases for gps
- Input generator
- Test UNIX login
- Test plan for transactional banking