Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Stelone B R
Send the 17 and 3 first.. After 3 min, send 7, after 10 minutes send 13... So within 17 min 3 persons crossed..They were 3,7 and 17 and the remaining person will cross the bridge in 6 another minutes.. Therefore total and minimum time required is 17+6=23 minutes..
- Top 2 transactions per date
- Delete duplicates using transformer
- Minimum number of input and output for lookup
- Change the configuration file during run-time
- Print minimum & maximum salary of respective employee
- Find the 11th letter
- When is for where, time is for ___________
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Improve power quality
- Total quality management (mba)
- Rrepeating element in an array of integers
- Installation of os for more than one machine
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- Severity or priority of defects
- Bulk testing
- Find the missing number: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12?
- Using march tests to test srams