Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Stelone B R
Send the 17 and 3 first.. After 3 min, send 7, after 10 minutes send 13... So within 17 min 3 persons crossed..They were 3,7 and 17 and the remaining person will cross the bridge in 6 another minutes.. Therefore total and minimum time required is 17+6=23 minutes..
- Cube edge ratio
- Common heat exchanger
- Find the impact for procedure change
- Six people are seated around a circular table
- Rollup process
- Identify dml impacted objects
- Check query performance
- Chicken and egg
- Formula to find cube compressive strength
- Value of x at the time of execution
- Find users tablespaces.
- Add/modify column changes in facts and dimensions
- Find corrupted record in multifile
- Find corrupted record in a multi file
- Find longest common substring
- All possible combinations using coins
- Pre row salary, next row salary, rank and dense rank
- Find destination field
- Frequent locking of login id
- Collaborative interaction and liaising