Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Stelone B R
Send the 17 and 3 first.. After 3 min, send 7, after 10 minutes send 13... So within 17 min 3 persons crossed..They were 3,7 and 17 and the remaining person will cross the bridge in 6 another minutes.. Therefore total and minimum time required is 17+6=23 minutes..
- Voltage without current and current without voltage
- Leadership quality
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Find the occurrence of letter a in name field
- Antonym of autumn
- Find rank based on salary
- Xen desktop real time issues
- Severity and priority of defect
- Find first word of the first line
- Big endian or little endian
- Etl testing
- Etl duplicate records
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Safety stock calculations
- Subclass of component class
- Handling complex financial project
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Check if a number is divisible by another number using loop
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60