Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Stelone B R
Send the 17 and 3 first.. After 3 min, send 7, after 10 minutes send 13... So within 17 min 3 persons crossed..They were 3,7 and 17 and the remaining person will cross the bridge in 6 another minutes.. Therefore total and minimum time required is 17+6=23 minutes..
- Find next number in sequence
- Dns server faults
- Dhcp lease time
- Milk man and his bottles
- How to tune package, how can we see the output, which logic taking more time to execute?
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- Find the series
- Decrease graph execution time
- Find and grep command
- Application delivery zone
- Face lEFT and face right vertical angle change
- Solve this using C++ code
- Real time claims processing
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- 2nd highest record from each group basis on manager id including manager itself as well (null group)
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?