Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Stelone B R
Send the 17 and 3 first.. After 3 min, send 7, after 10 minutes send 13... So within 17 min 3 persons crossed..They were 3,7 and 17 and the remaining person will cross the bridge in 6 another minutes.. Therefore total and minimum time required is 17+6=23 minutes..
- Find the 11th letter
- When is for where, time is for ___________
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- 100 records loop output
- Etl testing
- Etl duplicate records
- Voltage without current and current without voltage
- Leadership quality
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Find the occurrence of letter a in name field
- Find the missing number: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12?
- Using march tests to test srams
- Implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Abstract class and final class
- 2 isp working in one network
- Trade discount cash discount account
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Safety stock calculations
- Subclass of component class