Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Stelone B R
Send the 17 and 3 first.. After 3 min, send 7, after 10 minutes send 13... So within 17 min 3 persons crossed..They were 3,7 and 17 and the remaining person will cross the bridge in 6 another minutes.. Therefore total and minimum time required is 17+6=23 minutes..
- Installing os
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Face lEFT and face right vertical angle change
- Remove duplicate stage
- Find next number in sequence
- Dns server faults
- Dhcp lease time
- Milk man and his bottles
- How to tune package, how can we see the output, which logic taking more time to execute?
- Measure cross-sectional area of a cable
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Check if a number is divisible by another number using loop
- M30 grade concrete mix without rmc
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60
- Test UNIX login
- Find a solution in c, c++, c#
- Find function and query find function
- Solve this using C++ code