Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Stelone B R
Send the 17 and 3 first.. After 3 min, send 7, after 10 minutes send 13... So within 17 min 3 persons crossed..They were 3,7 and 17 and the remaining person will cross the bridge in 6 another minutes.. Therefore total and minimum time required is 17+6=23 minutes..
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Face lEFT and face right vertical angle change
- Remove duplicate stage
- Find next number in sequence
- Dns server faults
- Dhcp lease time
- Milk man and his bottles
- How to tune package, how can we see the output, which logic taking more time to execute?
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- Find the series
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60
- Test UNIX login
- Find a solution in c, c++, c#
- Find function and query find function
- Solve this using C++ code
- Real time claims processing
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws