What is a class?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: hirma
class is a userdefined datatype which consists of attributes(datamembers) and behavior(member functions).Bydefault the members of a class is private.
- How many students are there in the class?
- What is the output of the following program?
- Abstract class and final class
- Sub class method call
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- JDBC ODBC class name
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Advantages of static class over class ?
- Chicken and egg
- Create an anonymous PL/SQL block to enroll a student
- Subclass of component class
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- What is meant by class space and object space (with regards to memory) in c++?
- How do you deal and overcome major challenges?
- Have you experienced being given too many tasks?
- Provide an example of a goal that you successfully attained.
- Write a class in c# which get an action in its construction
- C++ open ended experiment