What are wrapped classes
Wrapped classes are classes that allow primitive types to be accessed as objects.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Which of the following information does it contain that would be most suitable to generate test data
- Which of the following is true about packages?
- Boundary analysis value
- Explain object construction in simple terms
- What are the different types of classes & ip address
- Exception handling catch block?
- When does the string literal pool gets cleared?
- Is it possible for two classes to inherit from each other
- How to find out classes present in predefined packages?
- When to use string classes
- What is dora,default lease period,types of classes in dhcp
- Managing inheritance relationship between classes and sub-classes
- C++ open ended experiment
- Use case diagram
- Implement classes
- Good ASP.Net interview questions.
- Font and fontmetrics classes
- How to sort the dta in emp table based on ename using collection classes
- What are the legal modifiers to local inner classes?
- How to assign different reference into an another reference.