What are Static Hash files and Dynamic Hash files?
As the names itself suggest what they mean. In general we use Type-30 dynamic Hash files. The Data file has a default size of 2Gb and the overflow file is used if the data exceeds the 2GB size.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Dynamic cache
- Find first word of the first line
- String format expression
- Transaction control transformation
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- Convert and ereplace every double dash
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Load 10000 records into dynamically created 100 files
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Static/global variable
- How to retrieve common records from two PS files using jcl?
- C program to compare two text files
- What are the types of ups ?
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- Replicating the record in target in Informatica.
- Search text from file in directories
- How do we increase hash file size?
- XML file compare - ignoring file structure
- What are the best suitable automation tools available for applications developed on ibm websphere portal