What are Static Hash files and Dynamic Hash files?
As the names itself suggest what they mean. In general we use Type-30 dynamic Hash files. The Data file has a default size of 2Gb and the overflow file is used if the data exceeds the 2GB size.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Analysis files not having the event data
- How do http server knows if it is static request or dynamic request.?
- Write a program to display all files containing demo in their name in QTP
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- Why static keyword is introduced in Java ?
- Multiple files and output
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- What files can be affected fast by virus attack in windows system ?
- Static synchronization
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- How to retrieve common records from two PS files using jcl?
- C program to compare two text files
- What are the types of ups ?
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- Replicating the record in target in Informatica.
- Search text from file in directories
- How do we increase hash file size?
- XML file compare - ignoring file structure
- What are the best suitable automation tools available for applications developed on ibm websphere portal