What are Static Hash files and Dynamic Hash files?
As the names itself suggest what they mean. In general we use Type-30 dynamic Hash files. The Data file has a default size of 2Gb and the overflow file is used if the data exceeds the 2GB size.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Display files date wise like aug 18th,19th,29th data files by using UNIX cmd?
- Flatfiles(.Txt,.Csv,xml) to laod sequential files?
- Getting files in datastage
- Advantages of static class over class ?
- How can I make my hard disk dynamic ?
- Doubts on abinitio
- How to seperate two diff datatypes and load it into two files?
- Guess the output of the following program
- Can we drop hash partition in Oracle table?
- Transaction control transformation to get flat file names
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- Replicating the record in target in Informatica.
- Search text from file in directories
- Regarding to strings
- How do we increase hash file size?
- XML file compare - ignoring file structure
- What are the best suitable automation tools available for applications developed on ibm websphere portal
- Want C program for this please.
- Application of cursors in different applications
- Nib files