What are Static Hash files and Dynamic Hash files?
As the names itself suggest what they mean. In general we use Type-30 dynamic Hash files. The Data file has a default size of 2Gb and the overflow file is used if the data exceeds the 2GB size.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Chicken and egg
- .Rec file not created
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Split a 10 gb file into 10 files of 1 gb
- Track source file name in target file
- Perform funnel
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- Identify header, detail and trailer records
- Joiner data and index cache
- Test scenarios for 'create and send email' functionality
- Multifiles with join
- Split a dynamic value returned by server in load runner
- Siebel gateway down
- Redis server database data storage
- Static/global variable
- How to retrieve common records from two PS files using jcl?
- C program to compare two text files
- What are the types of ups ?