Steel quantity by thumb rule
How can we get the steel quantity by thumb rule ? I know that it is 1% for slab and 2-3% for RCC column & beams. If I have 10 Cum RCC work for column & beam then how can we get the steel quantity in kgm or Qntl.?
Showing Answers 1 - 47 of 47 Answers
- Validate source to target etl mapping using single SQL query
- Structural compressive load
- Shearing stress of al, steel & stainless steel
- Ngr in transformer / generator protection
- Area of column calculation
- Shear walls and core walls reinforcement details
- Steel and cast iron heat treatment
- Estimate of rcc concrete slab
- Concrete and steel forumla
- Milk man and his bottles
- Rcc footing steel requirement
- Quantity survey billing engineer - butt filling question
- What is rule 6 in balance sheet?
- Prestressed concrete
- Steel structural works
- Steel structures in transmiission lines
- Quantity allocation
- When creating assignment rules, what does "set person candidate source to 'from rule' mean
- What is proration rule in payroll and how it is applicable to additional pay ? How prorate and proratee will be calculated in additional pay page?
- Hi,we are planning to import requisition from legacy . Whenever we need some changes on approved requisition , we will return the requisition, will send back them to legacy , modify the requisitio