Why copy stage is better than transformer?
Incase of only dropping columns(without any transformations or business rules), we can go for copy stage instead of transformer.But can anyone tell me exactly why copy stage is better in performance than transformer?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Delete duplicates using transformer
- Handle rejects in transformer
- Split the input columns into different target
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Change partition to auto in join stage
- Store rejected record
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- How can we run a datastage job form sequential mode to parallel mode
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Implement SCD stage using lookup stage
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- Extracting from rows
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Amazon 2nd tech interview
- Transformer stage compilation error in ascential datastage 7.5, windows xp