Why copy stage is better than transformer?
Incase of only dropping columns(without any transformations or business rules), we can go for copy stage instead of transformer.But can anyone tell me exactly why copy stage is better in performance than transformer?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Idmt and buchholz relay
- Read nth row from a file using sequential file stage in datastage
- Remove duplicate stage
- Output using stage variable concept of transformer only (remove reserve duplicates)
- Accounts payable entries
- How to copy scripts?
- What is servo transformer
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- Star or delta transformer selection
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Amazon 2nd tech interview
- Transformer stage compilation error in ascential datastage 7.5, windows xp
- Unknown transformer variable definition
- How to use change capture stage in SCDs