Why copy stage is better than transformer?
Incase of only dropping columns(without any transformations or business rules), we can go for copy stage instead of transformer.But can anyone tell me exactly why copy stage is better in performance than transformer?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Change partition to auto in join stage
- Store rejected record
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- How can we run a datastage job form sequential mode to parallel mode
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Ngr in transformer / generator protection
- Maximum score details among 10 records using transformer stage
- Switch gear and transformer soaking test
- Input impedance of cascade amplifier
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- Extracting from rows
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Amazon 2nd tech interview
- Transformer stage compilation error in ascential datastage 7.5, windows xp