Why copy stage is better than transformer?
Incase of only dropping columns(without any transformations or business rules), we can go for copy stage instead of transformer.But can anyone tell me exactly why copy stage is better in performance than transformer?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- How is cartesian join performed using a join stage?
- Copy stage in processing
- Sequential file stage
- How to read a comma delimiter file in sequential file stage?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Transformer design and construction
- Impedance matching
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Amazon 2nd tech interview
- Transformer stage compilation error in ascential datastage 7.5, windows xp
- Unknown transformer variable definition
- How to use change capture stage in SCDs
- Steam outlet temperature in turbine