Why copy stage is better than transformer?
Incase of only dropping columns(without any transformations or business rules), we can go for copy stage instead of transformer.But can anyone tell me exactly why copy stage is better in performance than transformer?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Single row converted into multiple rows using transformer stage
- Dc pulse when applied to transformer
- Variable frequency passed through transformer
- Step-up transformer power generation
- Copy of file in gde
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Delete duplicates using transformer
- Handle rejects in transformer
- Implement SCD stage using lookup stage
- Telecom project explanation in data stage
- Import complete coloumn values to excel
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- Extracting from rows
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Amazon 2nd tech interview
- Transformer stage compilation error in ascential datastage 7.5, windows xp
- Unknown transformer variable definition