Why copy stage is better than transformer?
Incase of only dropping columns(without any transformations or business rules), we can go for copy stage instead of transformer.But can anyone tell me exactly why copy stage is better in performance than transformer?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Copy stage in processing
- Sequential file stage
- How to read a comma delimiter file in sequential file stage?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Transformer design and construction
- Impedance matching
- Star/delta transformer
- How to seperate two diff datatypes and load it into two files?
- How to get the last day of the current month?
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Amazon 2nd tech interview
- Transformer stage compilation error in ascential datastage 7.5, windows xp
- Unknown transformer variable definition
- How to use change capture stage in SCDs
- Steam outlet temperature in turbine
- Has anyone asked you for help? What did you do?