Why copy stage is better than transformer?
Incase of only dropping columns(without any transformations or business rules), we can go for copy stage instead of transformer.But can anyone tell me exactly why copy stage is better in performance than transformer?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Step-up transformer power generation
- Copy of file in gde
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Delete duplicates using transformer
- Handle rejects in transformer
- Implement SCD stage using lookup stage
- Split the input columns into different target
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Change partition to auto in join stage
- Store rejected record
- Telecom project explanation in data stage
- Variable frequency passed through transformer
- Import complete coloumn values to excel
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- Extracting from rows
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Amazon 2nd tech interview