QTP User Defined Functions
How to write and where we call user defined functions in QTP? Give an example.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Database connection tns names
- Abinitio date functions and file corruption
- Airline domain tester
- Inter-company journals
- Property name of the field in QTP
- C++ macros functionality
- Mystique function
- Published application icon is missing
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Bundle of balloons algorithm
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- To add the runtime property of an object into the excel sheet
- Siebel gateway down
- Report studio restrict user to add new data item
- 2 isp working in one network
- Array in function
- What is calculating context?
- C drive space
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Write a specifications for generating a report?