QTP User Defined Functions
How to write and where we call user defined functions in QTP? Give an example.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Write a program that reads from the user an integer and prints it until the user enters 0
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- Positive and negative test cases
- Noaccess in a database acl
- Graph performance
- How to get the last day of the current month?
- Reference cursor from a procedure & pass cursor as a paramater
- Window or object is not displayed issue with Oracle nca protocol
- Technical interview questions for new hire
- File uploading in PHP
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- Algorithm help
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Basic program for banking in c++.
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?
- Positive and negative testing
- Manual testing purpose
- Replay the script without browser in vugen