Interview procedure for Non-voice tech support
Pls tell me the Interview procedure for technical support Non-voice at Mphasis. better if with sample questions.
Editorial / Best Answertarazan2jungle
You didn't mention you about qualification :
By the way if you are graduate in B.E then it's 3 rounds and if you are non B.E graduate then it's 5 round.
1 Personal Interview
2 Typing speed (they used typing master software for checking speed)
3 Aptitude (No maths Question & no verbal question, they will ask you about internet related technology, I will tell you about this later)
4. Email Writing( They will give you some role and you have write mail. for example you are the Manager of BSNL and a customer repeatedly complaining about slow broadband, how will you write mail to him ?)
5. HR(He can ask you about any thing like your hobbies. and he do check about your grammar and pronounciation)
B.E graduates has not to give Round 2,4. I don't know why.
Now about aptitude question :
You have to give full form of abbrivated word like :
http, html, ppp, smtp, pop, hdd, fdd, dsn, dns, CD-ROM, TCP/IP.
2. what is the input device for computer ? (lol they will give option for that)
3. IP is used for (They will give you option)
4. 1 MB = how much KByte
5. 1 KB = how much Byte
One more thing, in final interview HR might tell you to write some thing on some topic.
At my time HR told me to write on BLOG(which is my hobby)
In that i did spelling mistake, instead of writing 'writing' i wrote 'writting'.
- Handle rejects in transformer
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Display the rank in asending & descending order for salary column
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Routines and stored procedure
- Without changing modem, how to active wifi
- Application support
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- Stored procedure challenges
- Describe the project flow
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- I have n2-4 electrical engineering going for an learner-ship interview sowhat kind of q & a, that I should expect from the interview.
- Agile scrum - testing questions
- Business requirements documents
- Oracle production support common issues ?