Fload, Mload and error tables
Can we see the data of error tables?
How many error tables are their in mload and what is there use?
When mload job fails, can we access mload tables? If yes then how?
Editorial / Best AnswerSHUBH25
Fload uses 2 error tables
Error table 1: where format of data is not correct.
Error table 2: violations of UPI
Mload also uses 2 error tables (ET and UV), 1 work table and 1 log table
1. ET TABLE - Data error
MultiLoad uses the ET table, also called the Acquisition Phase error table, to store data errors found during the acquisition phase of a MultiLoad import task.
2. UV TABLE - UPI violations
MultiLoad uses the UV table, also called the Application Phase error table, to store data errors found during the application phase of a MultiLoad import or delete task
3. WORK TABLE - WT
Mload loads the selected records in the work table
4. LOG TABLE
A log table maintains record of all checkpoints related to the load job, it is essential/madatory to specify a log table in mload job. This table will be useful in case you have a job abort or restart due to any reason.
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- While doing conversions different columns will load into interface tables automatically or not?
- Trouble creating queries
- How do we use or operator with desc programming.
- How many child tables are possible to create based on one parent table
- Grapg failure email notification with error
- How to send email notification for any grapgh failure in ab initio
- What happens to the base table transactions when procedure has some error?
- How can we insert into a table by fetching data from more then one table by using only single command
- PostgreSQL - error message
- What are the situations in which lightweight udp protocol would be acceptable
- SAP FICOew
- Database design questions
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- Repository services not started
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Installing mercury quality center
- "illegal structure operation" error meaning
- Real time question submitting two concurrent program from back end?