Fload, Mload and error tables
Can we see the data of error tables?
How many error tables are their in mload and what is there use?
When mload job fails, can we access mload tables? If yes then how?
Editorial / Best AnswerSHUBH25
Fload uses 2 error tables
Error table 1: where format of data is not correct.
Error table 2: violations of UPI
Mload also uses 2 error tables (ET and UV), 1 work table and 1 log table
1. ET TABLE - Data error
MultiLoad uses the ET table, also called the Acquisition Phase error table, to store data errors found during the acquisition phase of a MultiLoad import task.
2. UV TABLE - UPI violations
MultiLoad uses the UV table, also called the Application Phase error table, to store data errors found during the application phase of a MultiLoad import or delete task
3. WORK TABLE - WT
Mload loads the selected records in the work table
4. LOG TABLE
A log table maintains record of all checkpoints related to the load job, it is essential/madatory to specify a log table in mload job. This table will be useful in case you have a job abort or restart due to any reason.
- Compiling specification part and body part
- Find the impact for procedure change
- Nullable and not nullable tables
- Synonym without table
- Mutating trigger timing
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Error, defect, failure
- Citrix architecture, logon and enumeration process
- PL/SQL block cursor
- Queries for truck booking
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- What is calculating context?
- Better performance collection
- Encryption with aes/cbc/pkcs5
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- How to avoid JVM error when opening selenium using Java?