C program to count numbers of positive and negative numbers
Write a C program using arrays to count the numbers of positive and negative numbers which accepts the inputs as "size of the array" & "elements of the array" and outputs as "number of negative numbers in an array are" & "numbers of positive numbers in an array are" ?
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Print only numbers from Java strings
- Milk man and his bottles
- Divide two numbers without using division and modulus operator
- C++ program to output the sum of positive numbers
- Write a program to display all files containing demo in their name in QTP
- How to identify with in the script about the count of parameters passed to a given shell script?
- Coding question
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Filter out errors
- Cics debugging
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- VAT submission to sars
- Input generator
- String input library
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Write a program that inserts a node at a specific location of a circular linked list.
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers