C program to count numbers of positive and negative numbers
Write a C program using arrays to count the numbers of positive and negative numbers which accepts the inputs as "size of the array" & "elements of the array" and outputs as "number of negative numbers in an array are" & "numbers of positive numbers in an array are" ?
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- Get numbers inside all webelements in webtable and sort them
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- Least count for measurement tape
- Generate the occurrence number in output file
- Identify header, detail and trailer records
- What is the output of the following program?
- Theodolite least count
- Database table active records count
- Ab initio - counting records
- Abort job when records exceeds 100
- Insert new value to sorted array
- Chicken and egg
- Negative test cases for hold button in telephone or mobile
- Number system - single smallest possible square number
- Generate negative sequence
- Query multiples
- Filter out errors
- VAT submission to sars
- Input generator
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?