When is a switch statement better than multiple if statements?
A switch statement is generally best to use when you have more than two conditional expressions based on a single variable of numeric type.
Showing Answers 1 - 28 of 28 Answers
- Negative scenarios for a test scenario
- Adding delimiters to a file which has no delimiter
- Data from 1 column to be separated in multiple columns
- PreSQL in source qualifier and preSQL in target in Informatica
- Single row converted into multiple rows using transformer stage
- Correlated sub query
- Identify the mistake
- Return multiple values at a time from function
- Mutating trigger timing
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Problem statement: hope you love watching movies! Goto any online ticket booking website and write various test scenarios (at least 20) of the most common functionalities of the site. You need to crea
- Fund flow and cash flow
- Update a table using multiple join conditions
- Installation of os for more than one machine
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Why are you interested in a job?
- Query multiples
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- Frequency dependent losses
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees