What are the possible test cases for railway reservation system?
Editorial / Best AnswerAkki core3
Test cases contains:
1. GUI testing
2. Navigation testing
3. Functional testing
4. Non functional testing (Performance Security)
5. Data validation testing
6. Negative testing
7. Data Base Testing
Test cases for Railway Registration:
1. Check whether there is a train for your destination.
2. Check the availability of seats on the required date.
3. Check whether the available seats for required coach that is A/c or Sleeper coaches.
Test Scenario: Train search with all route stations
1. Enter source and destination codes or source and destination corresponding trains are displaying or not
2. Enter train number and date source and destination with all stations are displaying or not
Scenario: check avaliablity of seats for required date
1. Search seats for Ac ,sleeper ,seat
2. Check upper middle ,lower births
3. Ticket fare for corresponding criteria
Book the tickets with corresponding criteria
by cash or card
any concetion for senior citizen fi applicable
Print the ticket
same for cancelation of ticket
1. Check whether you have money.
2. Check the train is available & you have to go to the same destination.
3. Check working hrs of booking office
Step1: Verify there is a train available to the destination.
Step2: Verify the seats are available on the particular date.
Step3: Verify the seats available of the coaches like sitting or berth and check the fare of the particular system.
- Regression testing testcase set
- Milk man and his bottles
- Software testing
- Bug system
- Test case review and rework
- Android app testing
- Test strategy and test plan
- Test case test step fails
- How to write a test case for bottle with a lid.
- What type of testing it is?
- Memory management of operating system
- Examples of integration and system testing
- Save button test case
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification
- Call test in software testing
- How to write a test case
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.