What are the possible test cases for railway reservation system?
Editorial / Best AnswerAkki core3
Test cases contains:
1. GUI testing
2. Navigation testing
3. Functional testing
4. Non functional testing (Performance Security)
5. Data validation testing
6. Negative testing
7. Data Base Testing
Test cases for Railway Registration:
1. Check whether there is a train for your destination.
2. Check the availability of seats on the required date.
3. Check whether the available seats for required coach that is A/c or Sleeper coaches.
Test Scenario: Train search with all route stations
1. Enter source and destination codes or source and destination corresponding trains are displaying or not
2. Enter train number and date source and destination with all stations are displaying or not
Scenario: check avaliablity of seats for required date
1. Search seats for Ac ,sleeper ,seat
2. Check upper middle ,lower births
3. Ticket fare for corresponding criteria
Book the tickets with corresponding criteria
by cash or card
any concetion for senior citizen fi applicable
Print the ticket
same for cancelation of ticket
1. Check whether you have money.
2. Check the train is available & you have to go to the same destination.
3. Check working hrs of booking office
Step1: Verify there is a train available to the destination.
Step2: Verify the seats are available on the particular date.
Step3: Verify the seats available of the coaches like sitting or berth and check the fare of the particular system.
- Effective test cases
- Big endian or little endian
- Regression test case identification
- How to recover if system continuosly restarts
- Submitting report and test cases
- Testing text box without background functionality
- Slip power recovery system
- Installing os
- Un-reproducable bug
- Test cases for gps
- Untestable requirement
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Test action plan
- Test data conditioning
- Switch gear and transformer soaking test
- Test application cache
- Use of OOPS in c++
- Test scenarios for radio button and text box
- Organize yourselves to run the project (for test manager)
- Mystique function