How can you create or import flat file definition in to the warehouse designer?
U can not create or import flat file defintion in to warehouse designer directly.Instead U must analyze the file in source analyzer,then drag it into the warehouse designer.When U drag the flat file source defintion into warehouse desginer workspace,the warehouse designer creates a relational target defintion not a file defintion.If u want to load to a file,configure the session to write to a flat file.When the informatica server runs the session,it creates and loads the flatfile.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Change the configuration file during run-time
- Split the input columns into different target
- Merge two columns into one column in target
- Track source file name in target file
- Print minimum & maximum salary of respective employee
- Generate the occurrence number in output file
- How to automate a datastage job with out using sequencer
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Which table will load first - fact or dimension table?
- Store rejected record
- Split a 10 gb file into 10 files of 1 gb
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- Kit shipment flow
- Data warehouse testing participants
- Filter out errors
- Datastage job
- Input generator
- C drive space