How can you create or import flat file definition in to the warehouse designer?
U can not create or import flat file defintion in to warehouse designer directly.Instead U must analyze the file in source analyzer,then drag it into the warehouse designer.When U drag the flat file source defintion into warehouse desginer workspace,the warehouse designer creates a relational target defintion not a file defintion.If u want to load to a file,configure the session to write to a flat file.When the informatica server runs the session,it creates and loads the flatfile.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Datastage scenario - flat file
- Finding errors from PL/SQL package
- Sequential file stage
- Informatica mapping question
- How to read a comma delimiter file in sequential file stage?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- Having single input source want three different outputs.
- Flatfiles(.Txt,.Csv,xml) to laod sequential files?
- File uploading in PHP
- UNIX shell script
- How to file sales tax for construction business?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Algorithm help
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Flat file with header and trailer
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- What is inverted file?