How can you create or import flat file definition in to the warehouse designer?
U can not create or import flat file defintion in to warehouse designer directly.Instead U must analyze the file in source analyzer,then drag it into the warehouse designer.When U drag the flat file source defintion into warehouse desginer workspace,the warehouse designer creates a relational target defintion not a file defintion.If u want to load to a file,configure the session to write to a flat file.When the informatica server runs the session,it creates and loads the flatfile.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Validation and row counts
- Workflow parameter file
- Accounts payable related to invoice processing
- Sequence job creation scenario
- Read nth row from a file using sequential file stage in datastage
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- Performance tuning in universe
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Remove special characters from input file
- Filter out errors
- Factors in car designing
- Search data dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Datastage job
- Input generator
- C drive space
- Crystal reports having column wise date
- How to convert rows into columns and column into rows in abinitio
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- What is the best definition of surrogate key?