How can you create or import flat file definition in to the warehouse designer?
U can not create or import flat file defintion in to warehouse designer directly.Instead U must analyze the file in source analyzer,then drag it into the warehouse designer.When U drag the flat file source defintion into warehouse desginer workspace,the warehouse designer creates a relational target defintion not a file defintion.If u want to load to a file,configure the session to write to a flat file.When the informatica server runs the session,it creates and loads the flatfile.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Not selecting lookups record
- Flat file as source in Informatica
- Ab initio - counting records
- Abort job when records exceeds 100
- Flat file source
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Transaction control transformation
- Db writers
- Preparing salary sheet
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- Kit shipment flow
- Data warehouse testing participants
- Filter out errors
- Datastage job
- Input generator
- C drive space
- Crystal reports having column wise date
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.