How can you create or import flat file definition in to the warehouse designer?
U can not create or import flat file defintion in to warehouse designer directly.Instead U must analyze the file in source analyzer,then drag it into the warehouse designer.When U drag the flat file source defintion into warehouse desginer workspace,the warehouse designer creates a relational target defintion not a file defintion.If u want to load to a file,configure the session to write to a flat file.When the informatica server runs the session,it creates and loads the flatfile.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- How do you get count of records in a PS file using sort jcl ?
- How to achieve the below scenario in abinitio
- Test cases on privacy settings
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- File uploading in PHP
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Datastage scenario - flat file
- How to file sales tax for construction business?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Finding errors from PL/SQL package
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- How to tune plugin-configuration file in websphere application server
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Block level backups
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- UNIX shell script
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?