How can you create or import flat file definition in to the warehouse designer?
U can not create or import flat file defintion in to warehouse designer directly.Instead U must analyze the file in source analyzer,then drag it into the warehouse designer.When U drag the flat file source defintion into warehouse desginer workspace,the warehouse designer creates a relational target defintion not a file defintion.If u want to load to a file,configure the session to write to a flat file.When the informatica server runs the session,it creates and loads the flatfile.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Why do we need package?
- Extracting characters and mathematical computation
- Rollup process
- Parameter definition language (pdl)
- Synonym without table
- .Rec file not created
- Host file access
- Test scenarios for view functinality
- Copy of file in gde
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Find corrupted record in multifile
- Modify record in multi-file
- Find corrupted record in a multi file
- Create customized legislation
- Create an anonymous PL/SQL block to enroll a student
- Data modelling and data warehouse experience
- Create inter company through AR invoice
- Import complete coloumn values to excel
- Hard or soft mount
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02