What does the keyword virtual mean in the method definition?
The method can be over-ridden.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Software testing
- Why static keyword is introduced in Java ?
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Pressure purging
- Can we pass ref and out to partial method??
- What is test case?
- Is it hybrid framework should be combination of keyword and data driven?
- Explanation of static in c,c++,c#and core Java.
- Which of the following information does it contain that would be most suitable to generate test data
- What is the best definition of surrogate key?
- What is sharp method for asphalt mix design?
- Dmc piling method
- Virtual ground
- What are the key things for ba from requirement definition ?
- Navigation to create a new virtual object
- How can we force the connection object to close after my datareader is closed ?
- How to turn off mouse?
- How to conduct vapor liquid equilibrium experiment?