What does the keyword virtual mean in the method definition?
The method can be over-ridden.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Software testing
- Why static keyword is introduced in Java ?
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Pressure purging
- Can we pass ref and out to partial method??
- What is test case?
- Is it hybrid framework should be combination of keyword and data driven?
- Explanation of static in c,c++,c#and core Java.
- String format expression
- Abstract factory design pattern
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- What is the best definition of surrogate key?
- What is sharp method for asphalt mix design?
- Dmc piling method
- Virtual ground
- What are the key things for ba from requirement definition ?
- Navigation to create a new virtual object