A) topdownb) bottomupc) none
Hi All, I have written the below program to find the substring in the string. in case one word coming multiple time how to handle this situation ? the below program retuning -1 as position which is wrong.
How to fixi it ?
- Input ("abhijit" , "jit")
- public int FindSubString(string strSuper, string strSub)
- char charSuper = strSuper.ToCharArray();
- char charSub = strSub.ToCharArray();
- //int position = -1;
- for (int i = 0; i <= charSuper.Length - charSub.Length; i++)
- int counter = 0;
- for (int J = 0; J < charSub.Length; J++)
- if (charSuper[i] != charSub[J])
- if (counter == charSub.Length)
- position = i - charSub.Length;
- return position;
A) interface definitions does not have implementationb) interfaces must be declared as publicc) interfaces can be instantiatedd) interface does not have constructorsexplanation: interfaces can only be implemented by inheriting and they can not be instantiated
A) constructors should have the same name as class nameb) constructors have to be public so that class can be instantiatedc) constructors can not be overloadedexplanation: constructors can be overloaded with different parameters
A) trueb) false
Wap on 3d matrix by using random function print in a file. find the prime numbers from out put of above program. find the even numbers from o/p of 1st program. find the odd numbers from o/p of 1st program.
Program on 3d matrix using random function print the o/p in file find the even,odd,prime numbers from above output file. please do needful help thank you