What is the biggest challenge for being a Team leader or supervisor?
Editorial / Best Answersuren1206
Being in leader-ship position means getting bit away from the tasks at transaction level but retaining the ability and vigour to deep dive into the details if the situation warrants. This is lot more relevant for people who join organizations directly in leadership positions. While being a role model in all aspects of soft skills (which includes not just communication but other aspects like time management, conflict managment and also people engagement initiatives), being a TL / Supervisor essentially means NOT to lose touch with the transactions completely !!
However, those who get promoted from lower levels have a different type of problem !! Getting used to prioritizing the learning and experimenting the wide range of soft skills which were not so important until now AND getting out of comfort zone becomes important for this category.
- Leadership quality
- Software testing challenges
- Accounts payable entries
- Bug system
- How to deal with demotiVATed team member
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- Ensuring quality of a product
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Sharepoint application testing
- Involving testing personnel in project planning stage
- Visually challenge design skills
- Telecom project explanation in data stage
- Total quality management (mba)
- Annual performance review
- A good tester vs. Good leader
- Test plan for transactional banking
- What is the diff b/w jira, bugzilla and tfs(team foundation server)?
- Trouble shooting
- It advisory in the big fours