What is meant my datarow versioning in ADO.Net. Where it is used?
Editorial / Best AnswerLavanyaaru
There are 3 versions for each DataRow object.
The HasVersion( ) method of the DataRow can determine whether a specific version of the row exists. If the version exists, column values for it can be retrieved using one of the three overloads of the DataRow indexer
The Original version contains the values that were loaded into the row.
The Current version contains the latest version of the data, including the changes made since the data was originally loaded. The Original version isn't available for newly created rows.
A Proposed row version is made available while the row is in edit mode and contains the changes that have been made to the row while it was in edit mode
If CancelEdit( ) , RejectChanges() methods are called, the values in the Proposed version are simply discarded
- Informatica grid
- What is meant by instead of cursor?
- What is meant by shared library in was 8.0?
- What is meant by middleware product?
- What is meant by carburetor
- What is meant by breaking voltage in transformer?
- What is the diff between review and walkthough?
- What is meant by ontology?
- Lot and serial controlled
- What is meant by 1st angle & 3rd angle position in engineering graphics ?
- Grid computing
- What is meant by class space and object space (with regards to memory) in c++?
- What do you do when someone criticizes you?
- Interview questions on SQL server at Microsoft
- Smart scripting
- Tablespaces and pctincrease
- Neutral testcase
- Hash code
- Excessive broadcasting
- Context path