What is Pragma EXECPTION_INIT ? Explain the usage ?
The PRAGMA EXECPTION_INIT tells the complier to associate an exception with an oracle error. To get an error message of a specific oracle error. e.g. PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT (exception name, oracle error number)
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Why neutral is not used in delta circuit?
- Entropy and enthalpy
- Remove duplicate stage
- Dns server faults
- Dns query
- Save button test case
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- Register a component in multiple locations
- Call test in software testing
- A good tester vs. Good leader
- Manual testing backend process
- Main usage
- Real time claims processing
- Perl usage
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- Reports development
- For etl testers