What is Pragma EXECPTION_INIT ? Explain the usage ?
The PRAGMA EXECPTION_INIT tells the complier to associate an exception with an oracle error. To get an error message of a specific oracle error. e.g. PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT (exception name, oracle error number)
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Sequential file stage
- Recursive function
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- Impedance matching
- Do you ever test if the defect is closed? If yes then explain?
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Explain severity and priority with examples ?
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?
- Explain the AP invoice processing cycle
- Java project architecture
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Explain soil dynamics and machine foundation ?
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Mortgage account
- What qualifications/traits/skills to become a good tester