What is Pragma EXECPTION_INIT ? Explain the usage ?
The PRAGMA EXECPTION_INIT tells the complier to associate an exception with an oracle error. To get an error message of a specific oracle error. e.g. PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT (exception name, oracle error number)
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Triggering events in Oracle
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- What is qa testing workflow
- Semaphore variable
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Java project architecture
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Application support
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?
- Explain the AP invoice processing cycle
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Explain soil dynamics and machine foundation ?