At 6 o clock, clock ticks 6 times. The time between first and last ticks was 30sec. How much time it takes at 12 o clock.
66 sec. .
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Decrease graph execution time
- Application delivery zone
- Co-operative switching
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- Why we are using hibernate?
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Aptitude question - train question
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- A lady buys some plates in 130$ with 2$ off every item. She then returns the plates for the same amount next day to exchange them for some cups & saucers. Each saucer costs only 3$ each and the no. Of
- Write the real time scenario of different stages in datastage?
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Use of jmeter over other paid load testing/stress testing tools
- Replay the script without browser in vugen
- Adding new application at existing Oracle 11gr2 database.