At 6 o clock, clock ticks 6 times. The time between first and last ticks was 30sec. How much time it takes at 12 o clock.
66 sec. .
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Why we are using hibernate?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Aptitude question - train question
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- What is the best case running time for insertion sort?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- What is procedure and package
- Citrix policies
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- A lady buys some plates in 130$ with 2$ off every item. She then returns the plates for the same amount next day to exchange them for some cups & saucers. Each saucer costs only 3$ each and the no. Of
- Write the real time scenario of different stages in datastage?
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Use of jmeter over other paid load testing/stress testing tools
- Replay the script without browser in vugen
- Adding new application at existing Oracle 11gr2 database.