Oracle workflow interview questions.
Editorial / Best AnswerArun.Gopalan
In General you can anticipate questions such as below
1. What are threshold in Workflows?
2. What are the Access Levels to be set for various requirements such as Read Only, Customizable etc..?
3. How are Deferred Activities started again?
4. How to Launch a Workflow?
5. What are the APIs are generally used in Workflows?
6. Is it possible to launch, Start different Processes in Workflow from Java?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Maintaining data integrity
- Performace tunning of session and workflow
- Ensuring quality of a product
- High water mark
- Positive and negative test cases
- Logical backup and physical backup
- Doubts on abinitio
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Differences between a windows application and a web based application?
- Mortgage account
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Can someone help me to derive possible test scenarios to test Oracle ebs- (rms)
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Database design questions