What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 14 of 14 Answers
- System calls
- Non zero max.Code setting maxxcc=0
- Solenoid 12v valve work in DC voltage?
- Effective test cases
- O2c, p2p, r2r
- Preparing salary sheet
- Internal combustion
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Hibernate datasource properties
- Object and relational view
- Start induction motor
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Vpn and vlan
- Inter-company journals
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Teach new employee about personal information
- Number system - single smallest possible square number
- Selenium framework architecture
- Explain product based testing
- Horizontal and vertical clustering