What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Sequential file stage
- Recursive function
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- Impedance matching
- Do you ever test if the defect is closed? If yes then explain?
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Explain severity and priority with examples ?
- Explain the AP invoice processing cycle
- Java project architecture
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Explain soil dynamics and machine foundation ?
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Mortgage account
- What qualifications/traits/skills to become a good tester
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool