What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 10 of 10 Answers
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- What is qa testing workflow
- Semaphore variable
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Java project architecture
- Define a return statement
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- Reports development
- For etl testers
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Application support
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.