What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- Peoplesoft pages
- Find and grep command
- Define a return statement
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- Application support
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Game of jack straws
- Reports development
- For etl testers
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?
- Explain the AP invoice processing cycle