What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 9 of 9 Answers
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Sequential file stage
- Recursive function
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- What is qa testing workflow
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.
- Semaphore variable
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?