What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Recursive function
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- Impedance matching
- Do you ever test if the defect is closed? If yes then explain?
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Explain severity and priority with examples ?
- Bind variabales
- Program to print all prime numbers btw 1 to 100
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Sequential file stage
- Mortgage account
- What qualifications/traits/skills to become a good tester
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Loadrunner in performance tuning and analysis
- Explain different methods of joining caissons
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array