What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- Dns server faults
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- Register a component in multiple locations
- Peoplesoft pages
- Find and grep command
- Define a return statement
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- Remove duplicate stage
- Manual testing backend process
- Dns query
- Save button test case
- Real time claims processing
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Call test in software testing
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- Reports development