What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- Why neutral is not used in delta circuit?
- Entropy and enthalpy
- Remove duplicate stage
- Dns server faults
- Dns query
- Save button test case
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Register a component in multiple locations
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- Object and relational view
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Etl testing insurance project
- Oracle DBA upgrade concepts
- A good tester vs. Good leader
- Manual testing backend process
- Real time claims processing
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database