What is polymorphism? Explain with an example?
"Poly" means "many" and "morph" means "form". Polymorphism is the ability of an object (or reference) to assume (be replaced by) or become many different forms of object. Example: function overloading, function overriding, virtual functions. Another example can be a plus ‘+’ sign, used for adding two integers or for using it to concatenate two strings.
Showing Answers 1 - 14 of 14 Answers
- Outer join
- Convertion of energy
- Start induction motor
- Vpn and vlan
- Inter-company journals
- System calls
- Non zero max.Code setting maxxcc=0
- Solenoid 12v valve work in DC voltage?
- Effective test cases
- O2c, p2p, r2r
- Order management process
- Storing of energy
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Teach new employee about personal information
- Number system - single smallest possible square number
- Selenium framework architecture
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- Etl testing insurance project