What is a modulus operator? What are the restrictions of a modulus operator?
A Modulus operator gives the remainder value. The result of x%y is obtained by(x-(x/y)*y). This operator is applied only to integral operands and cannot be applied to float or double.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- String format expression
- Divide two numbers without using division and modulus operator
- Lookup and join
- Even or odd number
- How do we use or operator with desc programming.
- What are the most asked interview for a service desktop operator?
- Accept two numbers from the user...
- Operator overloading
- Decrement operator in c
- Instanceof operator
- Calculate plastic section modulus(z)
- Parameter for compressible flow?
- Write about union operator in SQL?
- C++ open ended experiment
- Thermal power plant
- Size of an variable
- Operator overload
- Role and operator class
- Tell me the contexts in which the unary numeric promotion is applied?
- What is unary numeric promotion states?