What is a static function?
A static function is a function whose scope is limited to the current source file. Scope refers to the visibility of a function or variable. If the function or variable is visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have global, or external, scope. If the function or variable is not visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have local, or static, scope.
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- What is the output of the following program?
- Report studio scope
- Normalize index value
- Dynamic cache
- C++ macros functionality
- String format expression
- Array in function
- Mystique function
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Define a return statement
- Return multiple values at a time from function
- Static/global variable
- Find function and query find function
- String input library
- Automation testing
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.
- What are the types of ups ?
- Explain how structures can be used with in function