What is a static function?
A static function is a function whose scope is limited to the current source file. Scope refers to the visibility of a function or variable. If the function or variable is visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have global, or external, scope. If the function or variable is not visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have local, or static, scope.
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- Define a return statement
- How do http server knows if it is static request or dynamic request.?
- Why static keyword is introduced in Java ?
- C program - find mistake
- Static synchronization
- C program 1-d array
- Function purity
- Recursive function
- Advantages of static class over class ?
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.
- What are the types of ups ?
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Can transfer function of a system be equal to its homogeneous solution?
- Certification on Oracle service modules
- Wap on 3d matrix by using random function print o/p in a file.