What is a static function?
A static function is a function whose scope is limited to the current source file. Scope refers to the visibility of a function or variable. If the function or variable is visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have global, or external, scope. If the function or variable is not visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have local, or static, scope.
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- C program - find mistake
- Static synchronization
- C program 1-d array
- Function purity
- Recursive function
- Advantages of static class over class ?
- Guess the output of the following program
- What are coding standards, will you follow while writing QTP scripts?
- How to get the last day of the current month?
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.
- What are the types of ups ?
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Can transfer function of a system be equal to its homogeneous solution?
- Certification on Oracle service modules
- Wap on 3d matrix by using random function print o/p in a file.
- Program on 3d matrix using random function print the o/p in file.