What is a static function?
A static function is a function whose scope is limited to the current source file. Scope refers to the visibility of a function or variable. If the function or variable is visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have global, or external, scope. If the function or variable is not visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have local, or static, scope.
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Define a return statement
- How do http server knows if it is static request or dynamic request.?
- Why static keyword is introduced in Java ?
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- C program - find mistake
- Static synchronization
- C program 1-d array
- Function purity
- String format expression
- Static/global variable
- Array in function
- Mystique function
- Find function and query find function
- String input library
- Automation testing
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.