What is a static function?
A static function is a function whose scope is limited to the current source file. Scope refers to the visibility of a function or variable. If the function or variable is visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have global, or external, scope. If the function or variable is not visible outside of the current source file, it is said to have local, or static, scope.
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- Function purity
- Recursive function
- Advantages of static class over class ?
- Guess the output of the following program
- How to get the last day of the current month?
- Java - how to convert string to chararray ?
- Can we use function inside a trigger
- Explanation of static in c,c++,c#and core Java.
- How to reverse string without using string function?
- How static switch work in ups?
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- How to add running totals in report studio
- What are coding standards, will you follow while writing QTP scripts?
- Can transfer function of a system be equal to its homogeneous solution?
- Python - how to write a function
- With out using mid function in vb scripts
- Certification on Oracle service modules
- Regarding to strings
- Wap on 3d matrix by using random function print o/p in a file.