†Can static variables be declared in a header file?
You canít declare a static variable without defining it as well (this is because the storage class modifiers static and extern are mutually exclusive). A static variable can be defined in a header file, but this would cause each source file that included the header file to have its own private copy of the variable, which is probably not what was intended. †
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Store rejected record
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- Identify header, detail and trailer records
- Event-wait task in Informatica
- Load last 3 records using parameter file
- What is the output of the following program?
- 100 records loop output
- Not selecting lookups record
- Flat file as source in Informatica
- Ab initio - counting records
- How to automate a datastage job with out using sequencer
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- How can we run a datastage job form sequential mode to parallel mode
- Memory or mini dump
- Distributed file system replication
- Distributed file system
- Abinitio date functions and file corruption
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Seperate header & tailer & body
- Static/global variable