†Can static variables be declared in a header file?
You canít declare a static variable without defining it as well (this is because the storage class modifiers static and extern are mutually exclusive). A static variable can be defined in a header file, but this would cause each source file that included the header file to have its own private copy of the variable, which is probably not what was intended. †
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Not selecting lookups record
- Flat file as source in Informatica
- Ab initio - counting records
- Dynamic cache
- Abort job when records exceeds 100
- Flat file source
- String format expression
- Transaction control transformation
- Preparing salary sheet
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- 100 records loop output
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Seperate header & tailer & body
- Static/global variable
- Extracting from rows
- Filter out errors
- Datastage job
- Input generator
- What are the types of ups ?
- UNIX shell script