†Can static variables be declared in a header file?
You canít declare a static variable without defining it as well (this is because the storage class modifiers static and extern are mutually exclusive). A static variable can be defined in a header file, but this would cause each source file that included the header file to have its own private copy of the variable, which is probably not what was intended. †
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Datastage scenario - flat file
- Finding errors from PL/SQL package
- Sequential file stage
- Informatica mapping question
- How to read a comma delimiter file in sequential file stage?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- Having single input source want three different outputs.
- Flatfiles(.Txt,.Csv,xml) to laod sequential files?
- How to remove the null values in flat file ?
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- UNIX shell script
- How to file sales tax for construction business?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Flat file with header and trailer
- What is inverted file?
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Ims query
- A guide to advanced Java
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?