†Can static variables be declared in a header file?
You canít declare a static variable without defining it as well (this is because the storage class modifiers static and extern are mutually exclusive). A static variable can be defined in a header file, but this would cause each source file that included the header file to have its own private copy of the variable, which is probably not what was intended. †
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- How to achieve the below scenario in abinitio
- Static synchronization
- File uploading in PHP
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Datastage scenario - flat file
- How to file sales tax for construction business?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Finding errors from PL/SQL package
- Sequential file stage
- Informatica mapping question
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- What are the types of ups ?
- UNIX shell script
- Flat file with header and trailer
- What is inverted file?
- What is difference between ESI file & vsphere in visualization ?
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- A guide to advanced Java
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- Search text from file in directories