†Can static variables be declared in a header file?
You canít declare a static variable without defining it as well (this is because the storage class modifiers static and extern are mutually exclusive). A static variable can be defined in a header file, but this would cause each source file that included the header file to have its own private copy of the variable, which is probably not what was intended. †
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Split a 10 gb file into 10 files of 1 gb
- Change the configuration file during run-time
- Split the input columns into different target
- Merge two columns into one column in target
- Track source file name in target file
- Print minimum & maximum salary of respective employee
- Eliminating header and trailor without using next in sequence and dedup sort
- Generate the occurrence number in output file
- How to automate a datastage job with out using sequencer
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Email validation via cobol
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Seperate header & tailer & body
- Static/global variable
- Extracting from rows
- Filter out errors
- Datastage job
- Input generator
- What are the types of ups ?