†Can static variables be declared in a header file?
You canít declare a static variable without defining it as well (this is because the storage class modifiers static and extern are mutually exclusive). A static variable can be defined in a header file, but this would cause each source file that included the header file to have its own private copy of the variable, which is probably not what was intended. †
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Preparing salary sheet
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- Increasing a number
- Validation and row counts
- Search data dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Workflow parameter file
- Read nth row from a file using sequential file stage in datastage
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- Storage space
- String format expression
- Transaction control transformation
- Static/global variable
- Extracting from rows
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Filter out errors
- Datastage job
- Input generator
- What are the types of ups ?