Explain OOPs,With real world examples
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Linto
OOPs is Object Oriented Programming.The great thing about OOPs is that is all about classes and objects which can easily correlated with real life scenarios.
Class is the general thing and object is the specilisation of general thing
For example if Human can be a class and linto ,raj etc are names of persons which can be considered as object.It supports concepts such as data abstation,inheritence ,polymorhpism etc.
Data Abstration is the process of encapsulating data with in object so as to protect data and to avoid unwanted access(You know now the age of information explosion ,so giving proper data has greater significance)
So for our example every human has eye ,so eyecolor can be considered as the property of human being which can be encapsulted as a data in our class Human
Consider object of class of
we want set myhuman's name as "linto" and IColor as "black"
For that we want methods to do that task.
So need methods for class to do a particular task on the data
void SetName(NAME anyName);
void SetIColor(EyeColor eyecolor);
So a class is a thing which has data members(normally properties of object) and methods to manipulate that data.But the thing to undersand is that class has propeties not any particular data.In other words the Human class no specific IColor.Only when one object of that class (myhuman) has name "linto" and IColor "black".
Next we can go through the concept of inheritence which has the same as the word meaning as u all aware.
Here Human is general class and Man and Women are sub classes of general thing.That is Human class contains all features general and Human and Women contains features specific to their own class.
Hey try to write class ...you will get the essence of OOPs.
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Sequential file stage
- Recursive function
- Prepaid expenses
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- Impedance matching
- Do you ever test if the defect is closed? If yes then explain?
- Manual testing
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Mortgage account
- Write the real time scenario of different stages in datastage?
- What qualifications/traits/skills to become a good tester
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Loadrunner in performance tuning and analysis