Explain OOPs,With real world examples
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Linto
OOPs is Object Oriented Programming.The great thing about OOPs is that is all about classes and objects which can easily correlated with real life scenarios.
Class is the general thing and object is the specilisation of general thing
For example if Human can be a class and linto ,raj etc are names of persons which can be considered as object.It supports concepts such as data abstation,inheritence ,polymorhpism etc.
Data Abstration is the process of encapsulating data with in object so as to protect data and to avoid unwanted access(You know now the age of information explosion ,so giving proper data has greater significance)
So for our example every human has eye ,so eyecolor can be considered as the property of human being which can be encapsulted as a data in our class Human
Consider object of class of
we want set myhuman's name as "linto" and IColor as "black"
For that we want methods to do that task.
So need methods for class to do a particular task on the data
void SetName(NAME anyName);
void SetIColor(EyeColor eyecolor);
So a class is a thing which has data members(normally properties of object) and methods to manipulate that data.But the thing to undersand is that class has propeties not any particular data.In other words the Human class no specific IColor.Only when one object of that class (myhuman) has name "linto" and IColor "black".
Next we can go through the concept of inheritence which has the same as the word meaning as u all aware.
Here Human is general class and Man and Women are sub classes of general thing.That is Human class contains all features general and Human and Women contains features specific to their own class.
Hey try to write class ...you will get the essence of OOPs.
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- Peoplesoft pages
- Find and grep command
- Define a return statement
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- Application support
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Register a component in multiple locations
- Game of jack straws
- Reports development
- For etl testers
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- How to write a requirement for "generating a report"?
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??