What are the basic functions of an operating system?
Operating system controls and coordinates the use of the hardware among the various applications programs for various uses. Operating system acts as resource allocator and manager. Since there are many possibly conflicting requests for resources the operating system must decide which requests are allocated resources to operating the computer system efficiently and fairly. Also operating system is control program which controls the user programs to prevent errors and improper use of the computer. It is especially concerned with the operation and control of I/O devices.
Showing Answers 1 - 12 of 12 Answers
- Path of current in domestic loads
- Post interview assignment
- What files can be affected fast by virus attack in windows system ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Fire alarm system
- What are the datastage native operators
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- Basic elements of oop
- How to actiVATe a system without a remote connection running win xp
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- Power system
- Business requirements documents
- What are the types of ups ?
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- Convert the units
- Aggregations for a system
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Basic program for banking in c++.
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?