There are two towers A and B. Their heights are 200ft and 150ft respectively and the foot of the towers are 250ft apart. Two birds on top of each tower fly down with the same speed and meet at the same instant on the ground to pick a grain. What is the distance between the foot of tower A and the grain?
This question is related to Infosys Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 13 of 13 Answers
- How to calculate ground fault current ?
- How to remove reverse duplicates in datastage ?
- Aptitude question - train question
- Path of current in domestic loads
- Problem on train
- Induction generator
- Ground and earthing
- Grounding of xlpe metallic screen
- Output using stage variable concept of transformer only (remove reserve duplicates)
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Consumption for 20 km under ground cable
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- Virtual ground
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Use of jmeter over other paid load testing/stress testing tools
- Need help with negative test scenario.
- For a scenario I need load runner to give me a report in a specific format.
- Model of a transmission line