There are two towers A and B. Their heights are 200ft and 150ft respectively and the foot of the towers are 250ft apart. Two birds on top of each tower fly down with the same speed and meet at the same instant on the ground to pick a grain. What is the distance between the foot of tower A and the grain?
This question is related to Infosys Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 13 of 13 Answers
- Duplicate record in datastage
- Weight of sheep foot roller
- High power generation low demand
- Expansion joint
- Can neutral be earthed at load side?
- Calculate number of oil pipes required
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Output using stage variable concept of transformer only (remove reserve duplicates)
- How to calculate ground fault current ?
- Chicken and egg
- Concrete caculation for tower foundation
- 132kv transmission line
- Order management process
- Solution for rcc slab and beam with wrong concrete ratio
- Test plan for transactional banking
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- Virtual ground
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Use of jmeter over other paid load testing/stress testing tools