What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- What is non-functionality testing?
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Ui testing
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What is spike testing