What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- What is non-functionality testing?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What is spike testing
- Cash management service
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool