What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- Defect tracking tools
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Role of test engineers in v model
- Bulk testing
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Testing source and target in different database