What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- Application first module testing
- Fixing defect without regression testing
- Chair test case
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Automation test cases
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Teradata versions
- Ibm install manager and launcher
- Module testing report content
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.