What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- When should I write bug report?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- Ui testing
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Array differences
- What is qa testing workflow
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Agile scrum - testing questions