What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- What is qa testing workflow
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?