What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 39 of 39 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Describe testing phases?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Question on testing
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What is spike testing
- Cash management service