What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Roll back and roll forward
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Defect tracking tools
- Chair test case
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Automation test cases
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing