What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Defect tracking tools
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Globalization testing
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Roll back and roll forward
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns