What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- Robustness testing and worstcase testing
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Array differences
- What is qa testing workflow
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- Primary key null check
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Testing an online website
- Browsers performing testing
- Facebook page testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.