What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
Smoke testing is after build releasing we will test high level functionalities working or not. Sanity testing is we will test all functionalities working properly or not.
Showing Answers 1 - 40 of 40 Answers
- Regression testing testcase set
- Software testing
- Bug system
- Checklist for testing website without requirement specification
- Manual testing daily status report
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Test case review and rework
- Android app testing
- Test strategy and test plan
- What type of testing it is?
- Manual testing backend process
- Finance & accounts
- Examples of integration and system testing
- Volume and bulk testing
- Uat testing
- V-model and fish model
- Manual testing peer reviews
- Automation testing
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification