Cognizant CTS Pattern for Freshers
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: srikala
Cognizant CTS Pattern for Freshers.
Interview held on 23rd July at Bangalore.
1. Written test Consist 40 Questions ;
Duration : 60 mins with Negative marking.
Questions were from GRE
Analytical Type Questions and also from R.S.Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude
2. HR nd Tech Interview
After shortlisting you must fill up a form of Cognizant,
1. What are your Strength and weakness?
2. What are the qualities that
make an good software engineer
3. Why do you think you can become an good software engineer.
4. What are your hobbies and areas of interest
7. What are you co-curricular and
6. What are your achivements?
Technical aspect may vary ranging from C, Data Structures, OOPS, OS, DBMS and also depending on your fav. subject.
- Which is best domain for testing ?
- DBA vs developer
- Common design pattern
- Mvc design pattern
- Print nth column of pattern
- Vrc and lrc
- Design pattern
- What is the purpose of singleton design pattern?
- Try catch
- Bit transformation
- Interview questions & process for tech support (non voice) at tech mahindra
- Problem with jsf / spring security 2.5
- Singleton pattern
- Dell placement test pattern
- Accenture written test patternhere is accenture written test pattern informationmost of the questions are repeated from previous question paper.1. Aptitude (35 questions) a. Analytical (15)b. Quantita
- What is single-ton pattern?,how can u follow this pattern? I read servlet container follows the single-ton pattern? What it means..So can any one expain it?
- Explain mvc pattern by taking any one component ex jtextfield or jbutton?
- From a versioning perspective, what are the drawbacks of extending an interface as opposed to extending a class?
- What are the important difference between property clause and visual attributes?
- Replacing characters in a string