Answered by: srikalaAnswered On : Nov 28th, 2006
Cognizant CTS Pattern for Freshers.
Interview held on 23rd July at Bangalore.
1. Written test Consist 40 Questions ;
Duration : 60 mins with Negative marking.
Questions were from GRE
Analytical Type Questions and also from R.S.Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude
2. HR nd Tech Interview
After shortlisting you must fill up a form of Cognizant,
1. What are your Strength and weakness?
2. What are the qualities that
make an good software engineer
3. Why do you think you can become an good software engineer.
4. What are your hobbies and areas of interest
7. What are you co-curricular and
6. What are your achivements?
Technical aspect may vary ranging from C, Data Structures, OOPS, OS, DBMS and also depending on your fav. subject.