Write the test cases for ATM in security point of view
Editorial / Best Answerkurtz182
Here are a few security test cases for an ATM:
1) insert wrong card
2) insert card wrong way
3) invalid account
4) expired card
5) replaced card
6) card reported stolen
7) suspicious activity on card
8) improper pin three times
9) improper pin is off by one digit (ex: 2512 vs 2612)
10) single sum withdrawal from checking that is over daily limit
11) multiple withdrawals from checking that together are over daily limit
12) single sum withdrawal from savings that is over daily limit
13) multiple withdrawals from savings that together are over daily limit
14) withdrawal from checking and then savings where total is over daily limit
15) withdraw from checking in excess of balance by $.01
16) withdraw from savings in excess of balance by $.01
17) withdraw from checking through teller and then withdraw in excess of balance
18) withdraw from savings through teller and then withdraw in excess of balance
19) take server down in the middle of checking withdrawal and try to complete
20) take server down in the middle of savings withdrawal and try to complete
21) submit two withdrawal requests where account numbers differ by one digit
22) submit two withdrawal requests where account names are the same
- C program 1-d array
- Write a program that reads from the user an integer and prints it until the user enters 0
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- How many test cases can I write based on srs of 3 sheets .
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- Why we use materialized view ?
- Comments during test case review.
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Test case review and traceability matrix
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- UNIX shell script
- Test coverage in atdd process
- How to write a program for fibonacci series using perl?
- Test approach for e-commerce website
- Write the real time scenario of different stages in datastage?
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX