Write the test cases for ATM in security point of view
Editorial / Best Answerkurtz182
Here are a few security test cases for an ATM:
1) insert wrong card
2) insert card wrong way
3) invalid account
4) expired card
5) replaced card
6) card reported stolen
7) suspicious activity on card
8) improper pin three times
9) improper pin is off by one digit (ex: 2512 vs 2612)
10) single sum withdrawal from checking that is over daily limit
11) multiple withdrawals from checking that together are over daily limit
12) single sum withdrawal from savings that is over daily limit
13) multiple withdrawals from savings that together are over daily limit
14) withdrawal from checking and then savings where total is over daily limit
15) withdraw from checking in excess of balance by $.01
16) withdraw from savings in excess of balance by $.01
17) withdraw from checking through teller and then withdraw in excess of balance
18) withdraw from savings through teller and then withdraw in excess of balance
19) take server down in the middle of checking withdrawal and try to complete
20) take server down in the middle of savings withdrawal and try to complete
21) submit two withdrawal requests where account numbers differ by one digit
22) submit two withdrawal requests where account names are the same
- Test strategy and test plan
- Test case test step fails
- What type of testing it is?
- Write a program to display all files containing demo in their name in QTP
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- What are important items in test plan ?
- What happen after ckeck point?
- Testing an online website
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What should be maximum clay in sand silt test ?
- Display the employee details who joined before 5 days.
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- How to write a test case for bottle with a lid.
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- Question about the design
- Wlan testing automation
- Encryption with aes/cbc/pkcs5
- How to write a shell script ?
- For etl testers
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?