Describe to me the difference between validation and verification.
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-24 08:29:43: Verification takes place before validation, and not vice versa. Verification evaluates documents, plans, code, requirements and specifications. Validation evaluates the product itself. The input of verification are checklists, issue lists, walkthroughs and inspection meetings, reviews and meetings. The input of validation is the actual testing of an actual product. The output of verification is a nearly perfect set of documents, plans, specifications and requirements
Showing Answers 1 - 23 of 23 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Describe testing phases?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Master data goverance
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Fundamentals - what is business validation?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Transmission media
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.