Describe to me the difference between validation and verification.
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-24 08:29:43: Verification takes place before validation, and not vice versa. Verification evaluates documents, plans, code, requirements and specifications. Validation evaluates the product itself. The input of verification are checklists, issue lists, walkthroughs and inspection meetings, reviews and meetings. The input of validation is the actual testing of an actual product. The output of verification is a nearly perfect set of documents, plans, specifications and requirements
Showing Answers 1 - 23 of 23 Answers
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Fundamentals - what is business validation?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify
- Advantages of having seperate queues