Describe to me the difference between validation and verification.
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-24 08:29:43: Verification takes place before validation, and not vice versa. Verification evaluates documents, plans, code, requirements and specifications. Validation evaluates the product itself. The input of verification are checklists, issue lists, walkthroughs and inspection meetings, reviews and meetings. The input of validation is the actual testing of an actual product. The output of verification is a nearly perfect set of documents, plans, specifications and requirements
Showing Answers 1 - 23 of 23 Answers
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- What is the meaning of field level & form level validation?
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Voip/wan/it networking performance
- Power system