Describe to me the difference between validation and verification.
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-24 08:29:43: Verification takes place before validation, and not vice versa. Verification evaluates documents, plans, code, requirements and specifications. Validation evaluates the product itself. The input of verification are checklists, issue lists, walkthroughs and inspection meetings, reviews and meetings. The input of validation is the actual testing of an actual product. The output of verification is a nearly perfect set of documents, plans, specifications and requirements
Showing Answers 1 - 23 of 23 Answers
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- What is the meaning of field level & form level validation?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Voip/wan/it networking performance
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?