What is Testing Techniques?
Editorial / Best Answerrajanee
Black Box and White Box are testing types and not tetsing techniques.
Testing techniques are as follows:-
The most popular Black box testing techniques are:-
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Cause-Effect Graphing.
The White-Box testing techniques are: -
- Statement coverage
- Decision coverage
- Condition coverage
- Decision-condition coverage
- Multiple condition coverage
- Basis Path Testing
- Loop testing
- Data flow testing
Showing Answers 1 - 29 of 29 Answers
- Describe testing phases?
- Question on testing
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- When the application is ready for testing ?
- Smoke and sanity
- What is the difference between black box and white box testing ?
- Multiple links testing with QTP
- Delivery oriented question in software testing
- Testing oriented question
- What is non-functionality testing?
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is spike testing
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Positive and negative testing
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Software testing