What is Testing Techniques?
Editorial / Best Answerrajanee
Black Box and White Box are testing types and not tetsing techniques.
Testing techniques are as follows:-
The most popular Black box testing techniques are:-
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Cause-Effect Graphing.
The White-Box testing techniques are: -
- Statement coverage
- Decision coverage
- Condition coverage
- Decision-condition coverage
- Multiple condition coverage
- Basis Path Testing
- Loop testing
- Data flow testing
Showing Answers 1 - 30 of 30 Answers
- Efficiency of retesting vs regression testing
- Regression testing
- Regression testing testcase set
- Software testing
- Bug system
- Uat testing
- Checklist for testing website without requirement specification
- Manual testing daily status report
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Test case review and rework
- Performance testing in test plan document
- Alternative modelling
- Software testing challenges
- M30 grade concrete mix without rmc
- Etl testing insurance project
- Etl testing - validate data
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Testing scenarios in client payroll system
- Manual testing backend process
- Examples of integration and system testing