What is Testing Techniques?
Editorial / Best Answerrajanee
Black Box and White Box are testing types and not tetsing techniques.
Testing techniques are as follows:-
The most popular Black box testing techniques are:-
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Cause-Effect Graphing.
The White-Box testing techniques are: -
- Statement coverage
- Decision coverage
- Condition coverage
- Decision-condition coverage
- Multiple condition coverage
- Basis Path Testing
- Loop testing
- Data flow testing
Showing Answers 1 - 31 of 31 Answers
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Compressible testing of concrete
- API testing
- Selenium selection
- Testing text box without background functionality
- Software testing challenges
- M30 grade concrete mix without rmc
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Testing source and target in different database
- Role of test engineers in v model
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Memory leak testing
- Explain product based testing