What is Testing Techniques?
Editorial / Best Answerrajanee
Black Box and White Box are testing types and not tetsing techniques.
Testing techniques are as follows:-
The most popular Black box testing techniques are:-
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Cause-Effect Graphing.
The White-Box testing techniques are: -
- Statement coverage
- Decision coverage
- Condition coverage
- Decision-condition coverage
- Multiple condition coverage
- Basis Path Testing
- Loop testing
- Data flow testing
Showing Answers 1 - 29 of 29 Answers
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Ui testing
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is non-functionality testing?
- Describe testing phases?
- Question on testing
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Exploratory testing
- What are the test plans followed ?
- Ms word test cases
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- What is qa testing workflow
- Agile scrum - testing questions
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- What is seasonal testing?