What is Testing Techniques?
Editorial / Best Answerrajanee
Black Box and White Box are testing types and not tetsing techniques.
Testing techniques are as follows:-
The most popular Black box testing techniques are:-
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Cause-Effect Graphing.
The White-Box testing techniques are: -
- Statement coverage
- Decision coverage
- Condition coverage
- Decision-condition coverage
- Multiple condition coverage
- Basis Path Testing
- Loop testing
- Data flow testing
- Application first module testing
- Fixing defect without regression testing
- Chair test case
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Automation test cases
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Module testing report content
- Bulk testing
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- Memory leak testing
- Data warehouse testing participants
- Performance testing in test plan document
- Alternative modelling