What is Testing Techniques?
Editorial / Best Answerrajanee
Black Box and White Box are testing types and not tetsing techniques.
Testing techniques are as follows:-
The most popular Black box testing techniques are:-
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Cause-Effect Graphing.
The White-Box testing techniques are: -
- Statement coverage
- Decision coverage
- Condition coverage
- Decision-condition coverage
- Multiple condition coverage
- Basis Path Testing
- Loop testing
- Data flow testing
Showing Answers 1 - 29 of 29 Answers
- Bug system
- Manual testing daily status report
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Test case review and rework
- What type of testing it is?
- Primary key null check
- Testing an online website
- Robustness testing and worstcase testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- Exploratory testing
- Software testing
- Uat testing
- Checklist for testing website without requirement specification
- Manual testing peer reviews
- Automation testing
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification
- Call test in software testing
- Android app testing
- Bva and ecp