Can you disable budgetary control for a set of books?
Yes. you can however existing encumbrances are not cleared from the feeder systems. Therefore it is not recommended. If you do change the budgetary control options for an existing set of books, you must do two things for the change to be reflected.
--Run the Period Map Maintenance concurrent request, it must complete successfully.
--Exit Oracle Applications and restart.
You must completely exit the application...it is not sufficient to select Sign on again from the Oracle Applications Special menu. Ref: Oracle GL User's Guide, Rel 11, Vol 1, page 2-90
This Question is not yet answered!
- Trouble creating queries
- Impact in books at the time of merger
- Transaction control transformation to get flat file names
- What is uac (user account control)?
- What is the difference between control plane and data plane?
- Run control id
- Disable standard menu items on form
- How many control files created at the time of database creation?
- Called and calling program for cobol with cursor
- How the server side identifies button click event
- Pressure purging
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- What are the parameters to define set of books
- Load controller
- Recording damage inventory in books of account
- Quality control.
- Logical database design
- How do you justify the cost of quality control mechanism implementation in organizations ?
- How to disable security in websphere ?
- Dff control