Can you disable budgetary control for a set of books?
Yes. you can however existing encumbrances are not cleared from the feeder systems. Therefore it is not recommended. If you do change the budgetary control options for an existing set of books, you must do two things for the change to be reflected.
--Run the Period Map Maintenance concurrent request, it must complete successfully.
--Exit Oracle Applications and restart.
You must completely exit the application...it is not sufficient to select Sign on again from the Oracle Applications Special menu. Ref: Oracle GL User's Guide, Rel 11, Vol 1, page 2-90
This Question is not yet answered!
- Opmn control services
- Transaction control transformation
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Current control device and voltage control device
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Implementing SCD type2
- Pressure purging
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- Trouble creating queries
- Impact in books at the time of merger
- Asset captilazation
- Enable uft/QTP addiins at runtime
- Total quality management (mba)
- Layout inspection quality control
- What are the parameters to define set of books
- Load controller
- Quality control.
- Logical database design
- How do you justify the cost of quality control mechanism implementation in organizations ?
- Dff control