What is the use of cursors in PL/SQL ? What is REF Cursor ?
The cursor are used to handle multiple row query in PL/SQL. Oracle uses implicit cursors to handle all itís queries. Oracle uses unnamed memory spaces to store data used in implicit cursors, with REF cursors you can define a cursor variable which will point to that memory space and can be used like pointers in our 3GLs.
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Why do we use cursors ?
- What is the use parameterized cursor in PL/SQL ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- What is meant by instead of cursor?
- Reference cursor from a procedure & pass cursor as a paramater
- Enter key carriage return or linefeed?
- Called and calling program for cobol with cursor
- Ref cursor
- What are the disadvantages of cursors in Oracle ?
- Cursor and bulk collect
- Application of cursors in different applications
- Good ASP.Net interview questions.
- Navigation trap
- How to use alphanumeric verification point for a editbox in web application.
- How to format screen in a console application like c/c++. How can we clear the screen, change color or fonts and set cursor position.
- Db2 memory structures
- How will you avoid duplicate entries in the forms?
- 1. What is a reverse key index and it's real time usage 2. Difference between hash join & merge join 3. Difference between optimizer=all_rows and optimizer=choose 4. What is the meaning of cost, card,
- Hi how do I call procedures which have ref cursors as parameters and print the elements in the ref cursor in PL/SQL developer ?I executed the following code in PL/SQL developer : create or replace pac