What is the purpose of running the scenario .
To check the response time of the client/server system under load.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- To get only not null values
- Check query performance
- Synchronous generator life time
- .Rec file not created
- Top 2 transactions per date
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- Strung bus
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- System calls
- Syntax for year checking and processing date
- Alternative null values
- Test method name change
- Filters and restricted columns
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Computer network node packet transmission
- SAP radio button not recognizing the uft 12.0 business component
- Test plan for transactional banking
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- What is mean by lcl filter and its purpose ?