Balance Payment Journal Entry
25% of the balance is received cash and 10 by cheques
5% of the balance has become irrecoverable and write off
A provision of 5% is made for the remaining balance in year one and 3% in year 2 where the balance remain unchanged. Pass Journal Entry for this Scenario
This Question is not yet answered!
- Rent bill journal entry
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Test scenarios for view functinality
- Project accounting journal entries
- Ap process journal entries
- Inter-company journals
- End to end ptp activity
- Purchase of vehicle on emi
- Bills receivable general entry
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Balance payment journal entry
- Redundancy payment
- Trade discount cash discount account
- If auditor advise you to do pass wrong entry for showing revenue more what will you do
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- What is average balance in Oracle financials?
- What is rule 6 in balance sheet?
- Recurring invoice and journal
- How to prepare for software tester entry level position