Explain in brief about the QTP Automation Object Model.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Venkat Potluri
Essentially all configuration and run functionality provided via the QuickTest interface is in some way represented in the QuickTest automation object model via objects, methods, and properties. Although a one-on-one comparison cannot always be made, most dialog boxes in QuickTest have a corresponding automation object, most options in dialog boxes can be set and/or retrieved using the corresponding object property, and most menu commands and other operations have corresponding automation methods.
You can use the objects, methods, and properties exposed by the QuickTest automation object model, along with standard programming elements such as loops and conditional statements to design your program
- Effective test cases
- O2c, p2p, r2r
- Preparing salary sheet
- Internal combustion
- Slip power recovery system
- Object and relational view
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Oracle DBA upgrade concepts
- Why string is used as key value in hashmap?
- Explain product based testing
- Use of OOPS in c++
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Object repository
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Hibernate datasource properties
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- Automation task assignment process?
- Etl testing insurance project
- A good tester vs. Good leader