Explain in brief about the QTP Automation Object Model.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Venkat Potluri
Essentially all configuration and run functionality provided via the QuickTest interface is in some way represented in the QuickTest automation object model via objects, methods, and properties. Although a one-on-one comparison cannot always be made, most dialog boxes in QuickTest have a corresponding automation object, most options in dialog boxes can be set and/or retrieved using the corresponding object property, and most menu commands and other operations have corresponding automation methods.
You can use the objects, methods, and properties exposed by the QuickTest automation object model, along with standard programming elements such as loops and conditional statements to design your program
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Why string is used as key value in hashmap?
- Why neutral is not used in delta circuit?
- Entropy and enthalpy
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Remove duplicate stage
- Dns server faults
- Dns query
- Save button test case
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- Object and relational view
- Automation task assignment process?
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Etl testing insurance project
- Oracle DBA upgrade concepts
- A good tester vs. Good leader
- Manual testing backend process
- Real time claims processing
- Automation testing