Explain in brief about the QTP Automation Object Model.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Venkat Potluri
Essentially all configuration and run functionality provided via the QuickTest interface is in some way represented in the QuickTest automation object model via objects, methods, and properties. Although a one-on-one comparison cannot always be made, most dialog boxes in QuickTest have a corresponding automation object, most options in dialog boxes can be set and/or retrieved using the corresponding object property, and most menu commands and other operations have corresponding automation methods.
You can use the objects, methods, and properties exposed by the QuickTest automation object model, along with standard programming elements such as loops and conditional statements to design your program
- Peoplesoft pages
- Find and grep command
- Define a return statement
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- Application support
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Wlan testing automation
- Game of jack straws
- Reports development
- For etl testers
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.
- Agile scrum - testing questions