Explain in brief about the QTP Automation Object Model.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Venkat Potluri
Essentially all configuration and run functionality provided via the QuickTest interface is in some way represented in the QuickTest automation object model via objects, methods, and properties. Although a one-on-one comparison cannot always be made, most dialog boxes in QuickTest have a corresponding automation object, most options in dialog boxes can be set and/or retrieved using the corresponding object property, and most menu commands and other operations have corresponding automation methods.
You can use the objects, methods, and properties exposed by the QuickTest automation object model, along with standard programming elements such as loops and conditional statements to design your program
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- What is qa testing workflow
- Semaphore variable
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- Define a return statement
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- Reports development
- For etl testers
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Application support
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing