Explain in brief about the QTP Automation Object Model.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Venkat Potluri
Essentially all configuration and run functionality provided via the QuickTest interface is in some way represented in the QuickTest automation object model via objects, methods, and properties. Although a one-on-one comparison cannot always be made, most dialog boxes in QuickTest have a corresponding automation object, most options in dialog boxes can be set and/or retrieved using the corresponding object property, and most menu commands and other operations have corresponding automation methods.
You can use the objects, methods, and properties exposed by the QuickTest automation object model, along with standard programming elements such as loops and conditional statements to design your program
- Why string is used as key value in hashmap?
- Why neutral is not used in delta circuit?
- Entropy and enthalpy
- Remove duplicate stage
- Dns server faults
- Dns query
- Save button test case
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- V-model and fish model
- A good tester vs. Good leader
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Manual testing backend process
- Real time claims processing
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Automation testing
- Wlan testing automation
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- Reports development