Explain in brief about the QTP Automation Object Model.
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Venkat Potluri
Essentially all configuration and run functionality provided via the QuickTest interface is in some way represented in the QuickTest automation object model via objects, methods, and properties. Although a one-on-one comparison cannot always be made, most dialog boxes in QuickTest have a corresponding automation object, most options in dialog boxes can be set and/or retrieved using the corresponding object property, and most menu commands and other operations have corresponding automation methods.
You can use the objects, methods, and properties exposed by the QuickTest automation object model, along with standard programming elements such as loops and conditional statements to design your program
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Sequential file stage
- Recursive function
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- What is qa testing workflow
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.
- Semaphore variable
- Agile scrum - testing questions
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?