What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- Regression testing testcase set
- Milk man and his bottles
- Software testing
- Test case review and rework
- Android app testing
- Test strategy and test plan
- Test case test step fails
- How to write a test case for bottle with a lid.
- What type of testing it is?
- What are important items in test plan ?
- Save button test case
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification
- Call test in software testing
- How to write a test case
- Facebook page testing
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?
- Program to stimulate timer of an test