What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- Untestable requirement
- Effective test cases
- Regression test case identification
- Submitting report and test cases
- Organize yourselves to run the project (for test manager)
- Testing text box without background functionality
- Software testing challenges
- Test cases for gps
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Test case for integer addition
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Testing source and target in different database
- Role of test engineers in v model
- Automate GLobalization test cases
- Ssn test cases
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Test action plan
- Test data conditioning