What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- C program - find mistake
- Ui testing
- Test cases on privacy settings
- Structural design
- What is non-functionality testing?
- How many test cases can I write based on srs of 3 sheets .
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Is SAP business objects offered as independent bi solutions or is it tied with SAP
- Comments during test case review.
- Test case review and traceability matrix
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Write test cases for online money transactions ?
- What are the test plans followed ?
- Ms word test cases
- How do you unit test your reports in micro strategy ?
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Test coverage in atdd process
- Test approach for e-commerce website