What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- What are important items in test plan ?
- What should be maximum clay in sand silt test ?
- Write test cases for online money transactions ?
- Ms word test cases
- How do you unit test your reports in micro strategy ?
- C program - find mistake
- Ui testing
- Test cases on privacy settings
- Structural design
- What is non-functionality testing?
- Testing an online website
- Facebook page testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Test coverage in atdd process
- Test approach for e-commerce website