What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- Test case review and rework
- Test strategy and test plan
- Test case test step fails
- How to write a test case for bottle with a lid.
- What type of testing it is?
- What are important items in test plan ?
- Testing an online website
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What should be maximum clay in sand silt test ?
- Write test cases for online money transactions ?
- Software testing
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification
- Call test in software testing
- Android app testing
- How to write a test case
- Facebook page testing
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?