What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- Megger test
- Defect tracking tools
- What is the output of the following program?
- Etl testing
- Test target phone number format
- Role of test engineers in v model
- Ssn test cases
- Untestable requirement
- Effective test cases
- Switch gear and transformer soaking test
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Using march tests to test srams
- Negative test cases for hold button in telephone or mobile
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Testing source and target in different database
- Automate GLobalization test cases
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Test action plan