What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- Test case for attendance system of employee
- Chair test case
- Identify automation test case
- Camera video and photo functionality test cases
- Design the optimal set of test cases
- Megger test
- Defect tracking tools
- What is the output of the following program?
- Etl testing
- Test target phone number format
- Image comparison feature in any test automation tool
- Test a web registration application
- Add data table
- Test cases for equity, bond, futures and options financial instruments
- Test scenarios for view functinality
- Test method name change
- Total quality management (mba)
- Automation test cases
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Using march tests to test srams