What is the use of Test Director software?
TestDirector is Mercury Interactiveís software test management tool. It helps quality assurance personnel plan and organize the testing process. With TestDirector you can create a database of manual and automated tests, build test cycles, run tests, and report and track defects. You can also create reports and graphs to help review the progress of planning tests, running tests, and tracking defects before a software release.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- Check period criteria as manual tester
- Image comparison feature in any test automation tool
- Add data table
- Test case for attendance system of employee
- Chair test case
- Identify automation test case
- Test scenarios for view functinality
- Automation test cases
- Camera video and photo functionality test cases
- Design the optimal set of test cases
- Test scenarios for 'create and send email' functionality
- Test a web registration application
- Test cases for equity, bond, futures and options financial instruments
- Test method name change
- Total quality management (mba)
- Using march tests to test srams
- Negative test cases for hold button in telephone or mobile
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.