What is a DB2 plan?
An application plan or package is generated by the bind to define an access path.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Db2 package and plan
- Test strategy and test plan
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What are important items in test plan ?
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Qulaity center
- Version upgrade
- Banking domain knowledge
- Trading applications
- Features involved in automation plan
- Plan to implement server virtualization
- Current payroll validation, cpp reporting requirements
- Test action plan
- Performance testing in test plan document
- Solution for rcc slab and beam with wrong concrete ratio
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Planning steps for db testing
- Week of supply analysis
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.