What is a DB2 plan?
An application plan or package is generated by the bind to define an access path.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Qulaity center
- Version upgrade
- Banking domain knowledge
- Trading applications
- Test plan
- Testing plan
- Large SQL query performance check
- What will come under in-scope and out-of-scope in the testplan
- How do you plan to achieve this goal?
- What do you think about our company?
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Load runner performance test plan
- What advice would you address to me, since I plan to look into this career?
- Planning a career in teaching
- Help with hr scenario
- Sample test plan for automating websites
- Remote execution of selenium scripts
- What are the things you wish to achieve in 5 years?
- Do you find yourself busy most of the time? Why?
- Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved.